Black Gold Golf Club and KemperSports Management are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Thank you for your interest for employment at Black Gold Golf Club!
We are always accepting applications for:
Food and Beverage
Course Maintenance departments
Wedding and Event Coordinator:
Wedding and Event Coordinator
Black Gold Golf Club is looking for a high energy, proactive and detail oriented wedding and event coordinator. The position will require you to work closely with the catering sales director, customers, golf course operational teams to coordinate pre-arrival details, planning and onsite execution of wedding and catering events.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive customer satisfaction and the Club's operational success through effective communication of event details, usage of client/bookings management system, and coordination of client’s experience throughout the “post sale” phases of event, including post-departure.
- Ensure contracts are fulfilled while making clients happy.
- Confirmation of vendor services and event day delivery: Confirm services with selected outside vendor event partners in advance of group event, and ensure vendor performance on day of event as needed to satisfaction of clients and in cooperation with golf club operations.
- Track contracted deposits schedule, create invoices and collect/apply deposits towards group master account and contracted vendor services.
Onsite Coordination consisting of:
- Work with banquet management and team members to ensure their set-up of event complies with information conveyed on all BEOs that reflect any last minute changes.
- Make weather call per SOP, discussing options with the bride, and communicate to all vendors and banquet staff accordingly once weather call is confirmed.
- Assist bride and bridal party during day of event with reasonable miscellaneous requests to enhance their experience through convenience of solutions.
- Ensure assigned bridal suite has been set to specifications provided on BEO.
- Assist during actual wedding events with management of bridal procession flow into/out of event space, and group seating and event timing.
- Perform clerical duties: such as correspondence, proposals, contracts and reports, filing, and answering phones.
- Maintain vendor information where necessary.
- Organize and maintain bookings information in software bookings management system as well as printed files system for ongoing/ completed wedding/catering programs.
- Participate in meetings related to department or general teams.
- Support events and marketing department.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
Our applications are available in English and Spanish.
Once you have downloaded, printed and completed the appropriate application, please:
Fax: (714) 993-9472
One Black Gold Drive,
Employment Application (English)
Employment Application (Spanish)
Yorba Linda, California 92886, 714-961-0060
Attention: Dave Bosak, Controller