From the championship tees, Black Gold Golf Club is a par 72 layout playing up to 6,756 yards. All golf carts are equipped with state of the art Global Positioning Yardage (GPS) System. Black Gold Golf Club features a lighted driving range, putting green and 20,000 square foot clubhouse complete with men’s and women’s locker rooms, well-appointed golf shop, full service derricks Grill and banquet facilities that seat over 250 guests.
To book a tee time please call the Pro Shop at (714)961-0060 or book online
To book a tournament please call JoshHunhoff, Director of Sales and Marketing at (714) 961-0253 ext.154 or email email@example.com
- Black Tees: Front Nine-3,382 yards. Back Nine- 3,374 yards. Total-6,756 yards
- Blue Tees: Front Nine-3,219 yards. Back Nine- 3,220 yards. Total-6,439 yards
- White Tees: Front Nine-3,039 yards. Back Nine- 3,006 yards. Total-6,045 yards
- Gold Tees: Front Nine-2,674 yards. Back Nine- 2,713 yards. Total-5,564 yards
- Red Tees: Front Nine-2,353 yards. Back Nine- 2,407 yards. Total-4,936 yards
- Black: 73.1/133
- Blue: 71.6/130
- White: 69.8/125
- Gold: 67.3/118
- Women: Gold 73.2/132
Rules & Etiquette
- USGA Rules govern all play except where notified by local rules
- Out-of-bounds defined by perimeter fences, where stakes with black tops and white stakes with green tops (environmentally sensitive areas).
- All hazards defined with red stakes shall be played as lateral water hazards.
- All hazards defined with yellow stakes shall be played as water hazards.
- All tree wells shall be treated as ground under repair and free relief may be taken from all staked trees.
- Please do not enter environmentally sensitive areas defined with red stakes and green tops, bunkers
- The 90° Rule is in effect unless otherwise indicated on day of play. Carts must remain on cart path on all par 3’s as well as around trees and greens. Driving carts into native habitats is strongly prohibited.
- Appropriate golf attire and non-metal spikes are required.
- Please fill divots with sand mix provided on your cart.
- Please repair your ball marks and rake all bunkers.
- Pace of play is important and slow play policies will be in effect. Please respect your fellow players and your assistance is greatly appreciated.
- Golfers are responsible for any damages caused by errant golf balls and cart damage.